Sunday, October 27, 2019

Drawtober 2019

I haven't been painting lately because my creative time is consumed by Drawtober.  Unfortunately for me, the Drawtober prompts have been arranged a little differently this year: instead of a unique drawing prompt for each day, there are only 6 drawing prompts for the month, and each drawing prompt runs for about 5 days.  I need more direction than this, so I have therefore decided to combine both the Drawtober 2019 drawing prompts and the Inktober 2019 drawing prompts into the same drawings, (although I will still be working in pencil). 

For example, the October 1 prompts for Drawtober and Inktober are "Witch's Garden" and "Ring" respectively, so I have attempted to draw a witch discovering a fairy ring near her garden.  The October 2 prompts are "Witch's Garden" and "Mindless," so I have attempted to draw the same witch defending her garden from mindless zombies.  And so on.

As of this writing, and using my prompt-combination system, I have created a drawing for every day in October 2019.  With the demise of Google+, I have created a Twitter account and posted my drawings there.  I invite you to check them out at: https://twitter.com/antonmarkwart . 

Many thanks to all of my followers!

No comments:

Post a Comment